Disaster Planning for Residents in St Augustine
One of the most critical parts of running a business in St Augustine, FL is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.